after first 20 minutes of running the engine.
3. Spiders all over the boat
4. Fly hatches from mid May to mid June.
5. The 260K Olds bit the dust.
6. Grounding in Stone Harbor at end of slip 14 on a day with
water at 577.5 above sea level.
9. Close encounter on Sand Bay's bottom due to chart error.
10. Tack ripped out of small jenny.
11. Jiffy reef needs an extra line to pull new clew out on
boom as well as down to the boom.
12. Visit relatives in Europe for our 40th wedding anniversary.
We saw nifty articulated bird statue mounted to
moored sailboats on the Thunersee that seemed
to scare away the messy, live birds.
on our delayed, honeymoon in the March of 64'.
lightning on Aug 2nd of 1918 when my
their last night. The picture was taken
funky modern materials.
14. Seaguls picked up alwives and eat them on the boat,
but forgot to wash up afterwards.
This page was created June 25, 2003
This page was last updated: January 4, 2017
Above is a picture of Cabot Point with the
Alerion Express at inlet to Sturgeon Bay
across from the Old Stone Quarry.
Picture taken from the observation tower at Potawatomi State Park just west of the city of Sturgeon Bay courtesy of Door County
Below is a shot of the camper and car at Croton's municiple park in July of 99'
Click above for Maps of Switzerland on the web.